6 Edward Street
0113 245 1431
Craft people and related organisations we would recommend.
Please contact us with any sites you feel would be of interest, or to link to this site.
Crafts and Skills:
OF ELEGANCE :
A company specializing is high quality reproduction clothing,
both uniforms and historical, as well as fashionand and much more.
This company makes bespoke tailoring to order and is well worth a visit.
- KEITH LEVETT :
A Savile Row trained tailor working for Henry
Poole & Co, one of the oldest court
tailors in London.
Keith specializes in the finest British naval uniforms of the
- HISTORYSMAID : Kate Vigurs, live historical interpretation, education and researcher.
- KARL ROBINSON LEATHERWORK : A craftsman specializing in the
reproduction of Tudor period leather-goods. Highly recomended.
- FABRICATION : Craft workshop in the heart of Leeds, teaching all types of textile and costume skills
- PAUL BINNS SWORDS: Some of the finest examples of a very tallented blacksmith who makes hand forged early period weaponry.
- TOAD SHAKOS : Affordable british shakos for battle re-enactment.
- 13th REGIMENT OF FOOT : Colonel Pulteney's
(13th Foot) Regiment; A UK based group re-enacting the mid eighteenth century from 1739 to 1765 but specializing in the dates 1742-48 and the Jacobite Rebellion.
- LACE WARS : The Society of 18th Century Reenactment; Specialising in the period 1740-1760 and in particular the Jacobite rebellion, they stage events throughout the year at historic sites in the UK and Europe.
- 16th QUEENS LIGHT DRAGOONS :The 16th Light Dragoons is a new re-enactment cavalry unit in the UK depicting British Light Dragoons as they would have appeared during the Napoleonic wars.
General Re-enactment Information Sites:
|Military Metalwork will be closed from March 21st for 2 weeks